Monday, 16 January 2012

Interview with the Vampire

I wanted a photo of Anne's two top teeth, just to document that she actually got the teeth next to her front teeth before her front teeth.  Unfortunately, Anne doesn't show her top teeth.  Ever.  Grandma and Grandpa G were visiting this weekend, so I asked Grandma G to hold Anne's lip up while I took the photo.  Here are the results:

Grandma's first attempt at getting Anne to show her teeth.
Anne's vampire fangs.
I felt like I should add a normal photo to balance out the scary monster photos above.


Anne seems to have forgotten how to wave, but her new favourite action is throwing both of her arms up above her head when you shout, "Touchdown!"  Here is a cute video of Grandpa G and Anne doing the touchdown action:



Also, here are some photos of Anne in her new rocking chair that she got from Aunt Mel and Uncle Don for Christmas.  She really likes to sit in it as you rock her back and forth.

Anne and her doll.
Touchdown!

Today Anne had a loooong morning nap.  I finally decided to go wake her so that we wouldn't be late going over to a friend's house to see some other mommies and babies.  However, when I got into her room she was snoring with her big bum in the air and she was so cute I just couldn't wake her.  Instead I took a video:



No comments:

Post a Comment