Wednesday, 23 November 2011

Winter Wonderland and Surprise Photos

Today was the first snowfall that stuck around.  I bundled up Anne and took her outside to experience snow for the first time.  She didn't seem to know what to make of it.  I tried to get her to taste the snow too, but she wasn't interested.  She looks ridiculous in her snowsuit.  :)

In order to take photos out in the snow without destroying my nice camera, I dug out the ol' point-and-shoot.  On it I found a few surprise photos from Anne's birth that we had never downloaded.

What a cutie!

Anne fell over and made a snow angel.  It is so bright outside that she can't open her eyes.

Anne tried in vain to crawl.

Tee hee hee.

There's a smile! 
And the surprise photos:

New baby Anne.
Skin-to-skin time.

The first night at home with Anne.







No comments:

Post a Comment