Tuesday, 15 November 2011

Blast From the Past (+bonus videos)

I finally got around to scanning some more photos of myself when I was a baby.  Can you tell who is who?













 And here are some bonus videos of Anne.

Today when I went to get Anne up from her morning nap she was standing up in her crib!  So I ran downstairs to get the video camera.  Anne loves to stand up now.  All she does is try to stand up all day long.  The problem is once she gets up she can't seem to figure out how to get down and it usually ends in tears.


Today I received the warm winter clothes I ordered for Anne.  The boots were too large, the mitts were too small, and the hat was way too cute.


And here is cute video of Anne chatting after dinner the other night.  There is a close-up of her nose - she crawled from the grass onto the driveway and immediately did a face-plant.


Other Anne updates:

  • Anne now sits in the grocery cart like a big girl at the grocery store, though we have to put something in it to cover the bars or she will try to eat them.
  • Everywhere we go, people stop to talk to Anne and tell her how adorable she is.
  • Anne is crawling like a fiend.  She is not too fast yet, but she can get where she wants to go.  She now hates being changed - she would much rather flip over and crawl away.
  • Anne seems to be waking up only once a night for feedings now.  Finally Jeff and I are starting to get a bit more sleep.
  • Anne likes to eat almost all food.  She is not too keen on spinach or bananas, but other than that she eats pretty much everything.  She is starting to eat some finger foods, such as pita bread, cheerios, noodles, and other little bits of our dinner that we deem appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment